Friday, April 3, 2009

Before photos






Studio in transformation...
I have my space! I won't be blogging so much as I get this painted, cleaned and ready to become a studio. Here are a few photos before painting. If your monitor is showing you a sickly yellowish brown color on the walls that's about right! The blinds are blue... hmmm.
I am going 'white' - yup - just white! I realize this isn't very inspiring but I want the fabric and textiles I have to be the focal point. The white also makes it feel so much cleaner.
We have two more family birthdays this week... My DH and eldest son, so I am going in early to sand and paint as I won't be available to this weekend. Hopefully, new photos will be up mid week.

4 comments:

PersimonDreams said...

Good luck with the transformation. I'm excited to see the 'after' photos!

Karen said...

Good for you!

Chris said...

I was wondering where you have been and I realized I missed this post. (I was inside of Lucy that day) I'm so excited about your space! I think white is the way to go. Just like a gallery. You can hang up an ever changing array of STUFF to inspire yourself. I hope you are having fun.

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a great space to work with and work in!