Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!

I love being a mother. My favorite part of this day are the handmade cards I get to treasure the rest of my life. I love them all -but I have posted one that means more to me then any gift I could have received. This is from my third child who is working (and succeeding) at many of his learning challenges. I won't get into details but he had a written output issue and working with a pencil to write, never mind draw was too difficult to imagine. The detail and quality of this handmade card amaze me. I know it took him three times as long to do - and that makes it all the more special. It's just AWESOME!


Have a wonderful day all!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Happy Mother's Day...
little things the kids make for you are so precious...and worth much more than spending dollars at the shop..
Julia ♥

Keith Kutz said...

editor jobs available in michigan on indeed. Georgia pacific in gaylord announced the elimination of 210 michigan jobs. Golvin cited the actual apple iphone as the impetus for google in order. Part time job, teen jobs, seasonal jobs, summer jobs, students jobs. Welding jobs in michigan national guard goverment. Town hall promotes michigans electric vehicle industry.

Keith said...

Drugs like Phentermine do great job in suppressing the appetite so people are able to go on successful diets and lose the weight they desperately need to lose. However, a lot of people have questions that often go unanswered regarding using the drug. I'm going to attempt to answer some of these questions in this short article. [Wikipedia] It is advised that you should follow the calorie controlled diet schedule along with the regular exercises.