Saturday, January 3, 2009

a little dream...







Okay, so it's still snowing and i must be going just a wee bit insane. We have friends coming for dinner tonight and forunately they'll be able to walk down.


I have been wondering (dreaming) about this new thing for quilters coming out. The Husquavarna 18/8 machine, a quilt frame and a neat thing called a Qbot. I have seen all the pretty pictures and it looks so fun. I am sure I don't have the money or the room for it but a girl can dream can't she? Does anyone know what these will be selling for in Canada? Has anyone played with one? What did you think? Does anyone else want one like me? I know it's not a longarm but how does it compare to one?



2 comments:

Julia said...

Yes, I'm dreaming too.
I would love a long arm or one like this...
I bought a Phaff Grand Quilter, hoping one day to buy the frame..
Julia ♥

Diah Rothman said...

Me too, always in my dreams... I always read Julia's blog and her new frame, and now she practicing hard to get a perfect quilt on her new toy.
As for me, totally can't afford anything as such. Now doing my quilting on my DSM and contented with what I have...
Wish you all the best... and Merry Christmas....